Inline thermostat - $110.00 : Midnightmods, Specialised Performance

Inline thermostat

Starting at: $110.00

Recommended for engines and transmissions. As the fluid temperatures exceed 180F the thermostatic valve closes, allowing 95% flow through the oil cooler. At temps. below 180F the valve is open, with 90% of the oil bypassing the cooler. The remaining 10% of the oil flows through the cooler, maintaining constant system pressure, preventing air pockets and eliminating cold oil shock.
Bypasses cooler at 180F
Provides quicker warm-up temps
Perfect for cold weather climates
Can be rotated 180 to switch flow direction
Flows up to 20 Gallons per minute
Rated up to 200psi

180F= 82deg

Please note this unit does not come with fittings,
We have AN-8 and AN-10 fitting to suit, please don't forget to add them to the order if you need.

Add to Cart:

  • Shipping Weight: 0.55kgs
  • 2 Units in Stock

Please Choose:

This product was added to our catalog on Friday 24 February, 2012.

Your IP Address is:
Copyright © 2020 Midnightmods Specialised Performance. Powered by Zen CartZen Cart templates design